Hi, after a long, cold winter I feel some hot weather is needed here in the UK i find myself lusting after pieces of clothing that can perhaps be worn when the weather reaches it's warmer climes.
The first item I've been lusting after is a chambray shirt with shops like Zara, Topshop and H&M all stocking their version of the chambray shirt there is definitely plenty to choose from (with varying price tags too!). It also looks good with anything! Im planning to wear with white skinny jeans (my take on double denim...) or a skirt when the weather is warmer too. For inspiration the lovely Lauren Conrad wears this look as shown below.

Next up on my wish list is a pair of Ray-Bans I've been lusting after a pair of these for a while. Both my parents own his & hers versions of the Wayfarers from 80's! I love these sunglasses and they actually seem to be very effective at protecting the eyes from the sun. The pair I love are on the ASOS website for £130 but i'm waiting to get these on student discount (a very generous 25% discount i cant say no to). As shown below.
And finally is this jacket from Zara it's so beautiful i love the colour of this jacket and it will be perfect for cooler days in the spring and summer. In my opinion Zara can't go wrong with the jackets they bring out and are also amazing quality. The jacket below reminds me of the coloured boucle jacket but with a slightly different take.
Thank you for reading and I think i may post another one of these in the future, depending on how many items i build up on my wish list...
Sophie x



No comments:
Post a Comment